Zombie Q Zombie Q

Assolutely incredible

This flash really drew me in. Tha animation especially, but you made an excellent choice of music as well. I really like this silent style, especially in the horror genre(with a splash of comedy- just right.) Enjoy the trophy bro!

Siberian Mission Ep 2 Siberian Mission Ep 2

Funny stuff!

I also really enjoyed the fighting scene. Good voice acting, and music. The art isn't much, but there is definately an appeal to it. The animation was great though, so overall good work. I'm going to go watch the other, and I'm looking forward to the next one!

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Really cool....

..but I wanted it to keep going. I thought it would start progressing through generations, and eventually full blown civilization. Regardless of my preconcieved perceptions this was an amazing flash as is. The music pulled me in, as did the simple cute way you represented the people and thier surroundings. I'll be looking forward to your next work!

Paddle Ball game Paddle Ball game

Not a bad thought..

But the physics are pretty off. The ball never stops bouncing even if you are completely still. Also they're is not much of an object other than to beat your own score, but I guess there's more of a point to this game than the real paddle and ball. It has potential, as do most reflex/timing games, but this one didn't do it for me.

Swine Flu: Pork-Pocalypse Swine Flu: Pork-Pocalypse

Awesome art!

But the gameplay is a little lacking. It would be more fun if the character had smoother movement and a few more moves. A sequel with more advanced attack strategy and a boss would be a good idea, considering how cool the artwork is.

Spewer Spewer

Spectacular

What a fun game! Starts off easy then gets hard fast. The liquid physics were truly fluid ( no pun intended), as was the character movement. Another amazing effort, but then again, I didn't expect anything less. I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before the Spewer Map Pack comes out, I can't wait!

Gunslinger (rough demo) Gunslinger (rough demo)

I dig the flow of this one, I can already imagine it in the background of a western style shooter. The gunslinger title and the Roland gear is making me want to go reread the Dark Tower series. Good jam bro!

lion sleeps accapella pitched lion sleeps accapella pitched

Spectacular!

I friggin' love it. It truly flows at this pace and pitch. This is funny as hell, and fairly pleasant on the ears. Good job!

Stalagmite responds:

haha thanks the man the legend! =D i hear your not so bad yourself at voice acting =D thanks for the generous score dude! thanks alot dude =D i am glad you popped through =D

Lunatic Moon (Final Fantasy 7) Lunatic Moon (Final Fantasy 7)

Amazing!

This song is incredible. I honestly enjoy it ten times more than the original. That's saying alot too, those games have great music and you have done this one the ultimate justice.

Bearded Frog Lizard Bearded Frog Lizard

Really Creepy...

..and fun. I like him alot and could totally see a flash revolving around him. It has a simple kindness in it's eyes that really complements the other ridiculous features. I kind of want one...