Gunslinger (rough demo) Gunslinger (rough demo)

I dig the flow of this one, I can already imagine it in the background of a western style shooter. The gunslinger title and the Roland gear is making me want to go reread the Dark Tower series. Good jam bro!

lion sleeps accapella pitched lion sleeps accapella pitched

Spectacular!

I friggin' love it. It truly flows at this pace and pitch. This is funny as hell, and fairly pleasant on the ears. Good job!

Stalagmite responds:

haha thanks the man the legend! =D i hear your not so bad yourself at voice acting =D thanks for the generous score dude! thanks alot dude =D i am glad you popped through =D

Lunatic Moon (Final Fantasy 7) Lunatic Moon (Final Fantasy 7)

Amazing!

This song is incredible. I honestly enjoy it ten times more than the original. That's saying alot too, those games have great music and you have done this one the ultimate justice.

Zelda Medley - Metal Zelda Medley - Metal

Awesome stuff.

I've always loved these tunes and thought they would sound great in this format. I've heard others do it before, but I've never heard the music represented so perfectly with the guitar. Most energetic modern zelda covers are house remixes or some other form of techno, (there are so many now I've lost track. It seems everyone has there own original sub-genre even though half the stuff sounds the same.) It's refreshing to hear so much rocking come out of familiarity. Thanks for the good vibes man, keep it up!

sbeast64 responds:

Thanks for the comment. And yeah I've heard a few others aswell, and because the original music is so good I tried to do it justice =).

{Vic} Nova Birth {Vic} Nova Birth

Badass!

I like it. It gives me a feel as though I should be traveling somewhere. It gives out an extremely active energy. Hopefully that's what your going for with happy hardcore... I'm not very familiar with the genre, but it sounds great!

ZOMGBIE responds:

Yep thats the point of happy hardcore. Energy, and lots of it. It's basically supposed to sound like a sugar rush. But I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for the review.

Retro March Retro March

Not for me, but it could be worse.

Not really my cup of tea, but it looks like you got zero bombed, so enjoy a 4. I don't have much to say in terms of improvement. It is what it is. This would be great for an old nintendo game, but that's the only place I could see it fitting in.

Bananas (Final) Bananas (Final)

Relaxing

Nice chill vibe. I really like the flow and all, but this one could have used a little more variance. Overall great work!

DwayneBarry responds:

Thank you. I was considering just submitting the main part of the song as a loop but I decided to add the break. I will attempt to work on songs with more variation in the future.

Segata Sanshiro Segata Sanshiro

Amazing!

Epic. I'm not sure what's going on here but I love it. This is such a funny song, It needs a flash to go along with it. I wouldn't let Chuck Norris hear this one though....

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;As If (Acoustic)&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>As If (Acoustic)<<

Good stuff

You have an awesome voice for this style. I really dug the emotion that came across in this one. Great lyrics, even better music. Thanks for the good vibes.

Gunshy responds:

thanks! although how you got good vibes from this is beyond, me i'm still glad u got them! :)

A Voice Acting Demo? A Voice Acting Demo?

A Riot

You're one funny dude man. I'm not even sure if you intended to be as funny as you are on this voice acting demo, but it does sound entirely intentional. I believe it ,even though you sounded sarcastic as hell. Either way, this deserves a sequel. Showcase more of that one voice. I think you have a career in comedy ahead of you , keep it up!

ForNoReason responds:

Thanks a lot man. Ill see what I can put together.